Silver Coast Properties is a leading real estate brokerage specialized in helping families identify and evaluate the myriad of master-planned communities from Wilmington, North Carolina to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
With the vast majority of families relocating from outside of North Carolina, our years of experience and market knowledge has proven invaluable. With hundreds of transactions and as many happy clients, we think you will appreciate having someone in your corner.
Many families don’t understand that the highly trained sales people working on-site are working in the best interest of the developer or the seller. Our office bridges the gap between the buyer and the seller, working as a Buyer’s Agent on our clients behalf. To learn more about working with real estate agent visit our page Working with Agents to better understand the agency relationship.
Personal Lifestyle Community Consultant
We are working for you
Our experienced representatives help you coordinate your visit, including scheduling community tours and accommodations. A licensed and knowledgeable broker accompanies you during your visit to each community, providing you with unbiased assessments of neighborhoods, communities and market conditions. We take the sales spin out of the decision making and allow you to make informed decisions about your future purchase.
The Benefits of Working With Us
- We save you time and money by focusing on those communities that best fit your needs.
- You receive a guided tour of the area so you understand the nuances of each community and help you understand the pros and cons of living in a particular geographic location.
- We coordinate your visit, schedule appointments with community developer representatives, and assist with securing accommodations for your visit.
- We provide access to both developer owned and pre-owned properties, including homes, condominiums, building lots, and foreclosures.
- We offer unbiased assessments of communities, neighborhoods, and market conditions.
- We assist you with negotiating the best possible purchase price and features of your new home or property.
- We expose you to communities or neighborhoods that are no longer being marketed by developers. These completed communities offer additional opportunities that visitors may not be aware of without being familiar with our area.
- We provide insight into potential issues which may affect your decision, such as planned roads and highways, potential nuisances and issues which may influence the future use and enjoyment of your new home or property.
Please provide your contact information below and some details of plans and an experienced broker will contact to discuss the real estate options in our area that best fit your needs.
You may also contact us directly at (800) 975-6024 to discuss how we can help you achieve your real estate goals.